Why we chose cloves as one of our most pivotal ingredients?
It's simple. We have an infinite synergy with indigenous plants that help aid the health of mind & body. One of those plants happens to be Syzygium Aromaticum, otherwise known as cloves, which are derived from the aromatic, health-beneficial flower buds of this tree. Our fresh ground cloves are mixed with the rest of our ingredients fresh into a can of URTH BREW along with several other savory, valuable ingredients, for our customers to enjoy.
- High in fibers, vitamins & minerals. Adds a great flavor to food/drink.
- Contains Manganese, an essential mineral for maintaining brain function & building strong bones. May increase bone mineral density.
- Antioxidants - helps to reduce oxidative stress which leads to chronic disease. Cloves are rich in antioxidants such as Vitamin C & Eugenol, which acts as a natural antioxidant.
- Anti-Cancer Properties - research proves that compounds found in cloves may help fight against cancer, for example, Eugenol; which we mentioned as an anti-oxidant. Yes, you're damn right, it beats chronic disease & fights cancer like a champion! However, Eugenol is toxic in high, concentrated amounts. So don't think you can go & over dose yourself on clove oil to beat cancer or disease as that will only lead to your liver getting sizzled.
- Antimicrobial - if you thought the benefits of this magic plant concluded here, you're wrong. Cloves can kill off bacteria, by helping to stop the growth of microorganisms as such.
- Helps to promote oral health, protect the liver, promote insulin production, & lower blood sugar levels.
- Reduce/Prevent Stomach Ulcers - studies have found that clove extract or clove oil may likely increase the production of gastric mucus. Gastric mucus acts almost as a shielded boundary which prevents erosion of the stomach lining due to your digestive juices. This helps fight against the spawn of ulcers.