A mushroom in a drink? You got that right. Native to Europe, Asia, & North America, a large, white shaggy mushroom which normally grows on wood or with a wood-chip substrate. Used both in the culinary & medical industry in Asian countries. Lion's Mane contains bio-active substances which will also aid in the health of your heart, gut, & brain, along with many of our other ingredients.
- This species of fungi contains compounds that stimulate brain cell growth & protect them from damage induced by Alzheimer's disease.
- Studies also suggest that this mushroom may help alleviate mild symptoms of anxiety & depression.
- Rat studies show that Lion's Mane extract can speed up restoration time from nervous system injuries, however, human research is lacking.
- Lion's Mane has also been shown to shield against stomach & intestinal ulcers in rodents, but human research is still necessary.
- Animal & test-tube studies suggest Lion's Mane extract can reduce the risk of heart disease, but human studies are still needed to confirm.
- Lion's Mane mushrooms consist of powerful antioxidant & anti-inflammatory compounds that may help reduce the effect of chronic illness.