Nutmeg is the seed or ground spice of various species of the genus Myristica. Indigenous to India, Indonesia, & Srilanka, this ground seed provides our brew with a very slight spice, along with a nutty aftertaste. Crucial to topping off the taste of our delicious spiced-chai.
- Trace minerals found in nutmeg include potassium, calcium, iron, manganese, antioxidants, Vitamin C & some B Vitamins.
- Nutmeg is a carminative (meaning it relieves flatulence), which only means less bloating, better digestion, & may help relieve diarrhea.
- Also known to be anti-inflammatory & antimicrobial.
- This spice is also known to help ease anxiety
- Contains Myristicin - thought to vitalize our brains & support our memory.
- Known to also relieve pain, detoxify the body, boost skin health, & improve blood circulation.